Small business owners should consider taking steps to influence their business credit report. Unfortunately, most small business owners think that their business may be too small to establish business credit. This can be a misconception, and in reality, every business, regardless of size, should consider establishing its business credit early on and building credibility as quickly as possible.
There can be advantages to establishing business credit early:
- It can help protect your personal credit
- It can help build your credibility
- It can help you appear more lendable
- It can help you find more qualified suppliers
- It can help you find more qualified partners
This video explains more about how business credit can be important to establish at any stage of the business life cycle:
Click here to watch the next video in the series: Why Your Business Credit Report Can Matter.
To start monitoring your business credit file today, sign up for CreditSignal.
Photo Credit: thinkpanama, Flickr